Certified Electronic Credentials
Auburn University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) for graduates, beginning with Spring 2021 graduates.
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust. If you need to request a new download link, use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the invitation link.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com